What is ZyNoXiOn Ransomware
ZyNoXiOn is a file-encrypting virus that leaves significant damage after its penetration. It belongs to the family of Xorist-EnCiPhErEd Ransomware. Such programs are categorized as ransomware and restrict access to files by applying strong algorithms. All of the affected data get appended with .ZyNoXiOn extension. This means that a typical file like 1.mp4 will be changed to 1.mp4.ZyNoXiOn and reset its icon. Once the encryption process is done, users are facing the text file named HOW TO DECRYPT FILES.txt that contains ransom information.
I am truly sorry to inform you that all your important files are crypted.
Atention! I do not offer for free the decrypt key's, for that you have to pay 0.13 BITCOIN.
You can get bitcoin very easy on this sites:
You have to create an account and to buy 0.13 BITCOIN from a seller located in your city.
Then you have to send the amount at this BTC address: 1F3SBmMNsQASLAt8xfD9JYDPhvb7B7d1CB
After that, contact me at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With this subject: ZYNOXION-G43829340920013
After the payment you will receive the key's to decrypt your files and a tutorial
Here is another list where you can buy bitcoin:
Unfortunately, in most cases, you cannot decrypt data without the involvement of cybercriminals. This is why extortionists propose paying 0.13 BTC (roughly 900 USD) through the attached link to obtain special keys that will unlock the encrypted files. Once done, you have to contact them via their e-mail to get the promised tools. Luckily, with the help of contemporary tools designed by world-class laboratories, it is possible to delete ZyNoXiOn Ransomware and decrypt the infected data.
How ZyNoXiOn Ransomware infected your computer
- Download ZyNoXiOn Ransomware Removal Tool
- Get decryption tool for .ZyNoXiOn files
- Recover encrypted files with Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- Restore encrypted files with Windows Previous Versions
- Restore files with Shadow Explorer
- How to protect from threats like ZyNoXiOn Ransomware
Download Removal Tool
To remove ZyNoXiOn Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use WiperSoft AntiSpyware from WiperSoft. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of ZyNoXiOn Ransomware and prevents future infections by similar viruses.
Alternative Removal Tool
To remove ZyNoXiOn Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of ZyNoXiOn Ransomware. The trial version of SpyHunter 5 offers virus scan and 1-time removal for FREE.
ZyNoXiOn Ransomware files:
HOW TO DECRYPT FILES.txt
ZyNoXiOn Ransomware registry keys:
How to decrypt and restore .ZyNoXiOn files
Use automated decryptors
Download Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor
Use following tool from Kaspersky called Rakhni Decryptor, that can decrypt .ZyNoXiOn files. Download it here:
There is no purpose to pay the ransom because there is no guarantee you will receive the key, but you will put your bank credentials at risk.
Dr.Web Rescue Pack
Famous antivirus vendor Dr. Web provides free decryption service for the owners of its products: Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite. Other users can ask for help in the decryption of .ZyNoXiOn files by uploading samples to Dr. Web Ransomware Decryption Service. Analyzing of files will be performed free of charge and if files are decryptable, all you need to do is purchase a 2-year license of Dr.Web Security Space worth $120 or less. Otherwise, you don’t have to pay.
If you are infected with ZyNoXiOn Ransomware and removed it from your computer you can try to decrypt your files. Antivirus vendors and individuals create free decryptors for some crypto-lockers. To attempt to decrypt them manually you can do the following:
Use Stellar Data Recovery Professional to restore .ZyNoXiOn files
- Download Stellar Data Recovery Professional.
- Click Recover Data button.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next button.
- Choose location where you would like to restore files from and click Scan button.
- Preview found files, choose ones you will restore and click Recover.
Using Windows Previous Versions option:
- Right-click on infected file and choose Properties.
- Select Previous Versions tab.
- Choose particular version of the file and click Copy.
- To restore the selected file and replace the existing one, click on the Restore button.
- In case there is no items in the list choose alternative method.
Using Shadow Explorer:
- Download Shadow Explorer program.
- Run it and you will see screen listing of all the drives and the dates that shadow copy was created.
- Select the drive and date that you want to restore from.
- Right-click on a folder name and select Export.
- In case there are no other dates in the list, choose alternative method.
If you are using Dropbox:
- Login to the DropBox website and go to the folder that contains encrypted files.
- Right-click on the encrypted file and select Previous Versions.
- Select the version of the file you wish to restore and click on the Restore button.
How to protect computer from viruses, like ZyNoXiOn Ransomware, in future
1. Get special anti-ransomware software
Use BitDefender Anti-Ransomware
Famous antivirus vendor BitDefender released free tool, that will help you with active anti-ransomware protection, as additional shield to your current protection. It will not conflict with bigger security applications. If you are searching complete internet security solution consider upgrading to full version of BitDefender Internet Security 2018.
2. Back up your files
As an additional way to save your files, we recommend online backup. Local storages, such as hard drives, SSDs, flash drives or remote network storages can be instantly infected by the virus once plugged in or connected to. ZyNoXiOn Ransomware uses some techniques to exploit this. One of the best services and programs for easy automatic online backup is iDrive. It has the most profitable terms and simple interface. You can read more about iDrive cloud backup and storage here.
3. Do not open spam e-mails and protect your mailbox
Malicious attachments to spam or phishing e-mails is most popular method of ransomware distribution. Using spam filters and creating anti-spam rules is good practice. One of the world leaders in anti-spam protection is MailWasher Pro. It works with various desktop applications, and provides very high level of anti-spam protection.