What is DigiSaver
DigiSaver by InstalleRex-WebPick rogue browser add-on for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is promoted as helpful tool to provide discounts, coupons and deals when user is browsing e-commerce sites. Instead, DigiSaver starts to produce ads and pop-ups on all websites named like “Ads by DigiSaver” or “Powered by DigiSaver”. This is removal guide for DigiSaver browser adware.
How DigiSaver infected your PC
Download DigiSaver Removal Tool
To remove DigiSaver completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of DigiSaver and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove DigiSaver manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full DigiSaver removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of DigiSaver installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove DigiSaver from Control Panel
To start removing DigiSaver you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Other aliases of DigiSaver adware, check those names in programs list:
Remove DigiSaver from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find DigiSaver.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove DigiSaver from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find DigiSaver and click Uninstall.
Remove DigiSaver from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find DigiSaver, click Uninstall.
Cannot uninstall DigiSaver
In some cases DigiSaver won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall DigiSaver. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing DigiSaver folder and files. This happens, because file DigiSaver.exe or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall DigiSaver in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove DigiSaver
Remove DigiSaver add-on from your browsers
Removing DigiSaver from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove DigiSaver extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find DigiSaver extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose DigiSaver extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove DigiSaver from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable DigiSaver, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable DigiSaver.
Generally, DigiSaver does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find DigiSaver extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension DigiSaver
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including DigiSaver. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.