What is Combo Cleaner
Taking care of your computer or any other devices is highly-important, especially considering the fact that most users remain unaware that their computers contain myriads of unnecessary leftovers that have been accumulated throughout the long-term usage. The overloaded system may therefore pressure and slow down the entire pc affecting user experience. Luckily, with the help of Combo Cleaner, you can both keep your system clean and protected from up-to-date cyberattacks. A variety of features allow the elimination of duplicates, cache, application leftovers and other long-forgotten data that may take up gigabytes of disk storage. Being developed by Lithuania-based RCS LT company, it has been testified and approved by certified labs to be one of the most effective system optimization tools for Mac. Likewise, similar utilities, you are not charged to perform a full scan, however, to remove the leftovers or threats, you will need to buy Premium version. Today, we are going to reveal all the plus and minus points being determined after a thorough test handled by experts.
- Combo Cleaner is equipped with award-winning virus, malware, and adware scan engines. Antivirus scanner is available for free, but to delete infections, you will need to purchase the Premium version. The threat definition database is constantly updated to fend off the newest attacks.
- Disk Cleaner feature (Free) does not require additional payment and can be used right after the installation. It helps maintain your computer by clearing up junk files and other temporary data. The software uses originally designed to find the most relevant and space-consuming leftovers, therefore, keeping your PC clean and optimized.
- Duplicate File Finder (Free) is developed to narrowly scan file duplicates that may unknowingly remain on your computer. By analyzing file content and attributes, Combo Cleaner shows fast and precise detection captured into a list of duplicates after the scan. Whilst these actions may seem minor, getting rid of duplicates can reduce file search times and recover wasted disk space.
- Privacy Scanner (Premium) enables users to manage personal data stored in browsers right in the utility. You can delete browsing history, cookies, and other data that help extortionists track users’ activity. Of course, you can remove such data in the browser settings, but being able to perform it without leaving the program is a useful addition.
- Big Files Finder (Free). Sometimes people do not pay attention to the weight of files they download from the web, especially if such files have been lost around the cluttered system leaving users perplexed on why they are running out of memory. Combo Cleaner will scan for the files bigger than 100 megabytes like videos or music that can absorb gigabytes from the storage.
- App Uninstaller (Premium). Native application removal can leave multiple redundant files after manual elimination. Instead, you can use Combo Cleaner to ensure that you completely remove the stubborn and unnecessary programs from your Mac and get some extra disk space.
As we mentioned above, Combo Cleaner can brag about checkmarks assigned by world-famous laboratories like OPSWAT Labs, CNET, Cult of Mac, and FileHorse. There is no doubt that Combo Cleaner is perfect at eliminating junk leftovers and keeping your Macintosh clean, but what about anti-malware results?
According to OPSWAT, Combo Cleaner is compatible with leading access control solutions and has been crowned with Bronze certification status. Multiple tests asset that Combo Cleaner has been pretty accurate in identifying the most recent cyber threats and removing them as a result. Of course, it failed to detect some percentage of threats which is not that critical meaning that it takes a strong point amidst leading organizations like Kaspersky or Bitdefender. Unfortunately, it does not provide real-time protection meaning that it cannot be acclaimed as a high-end system-security tool. However, it would be a great addition to other anti-malware software that focuses on real-time defense.
Price: Disk Cleaner, Duplicate File Finder, and Big Files Finder features are totally free. However, if you consider protecting your pc from viruses and other malicious pieces, you should purchase the paid version the starts from 39.95 dollars per year for 1 Mac.
Compatibility: Combo Cleaner supports OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and later versions of the macOS platform (El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra)
Combo Cleaner is a legitimate system optimization tool that stands out for multiple options that can be used for keeping PC clean and malware-free. It is primarily designed for obliterating junk files that may invisibly load the system. The software also shows decent results in removing most of the malware that can inflict regular users. Unfortunately, due to the absence of real-time protection, we recommend using Combo Cleaner alongside other anti-malware utility to provide more effective protection and prevent unintentional virus infections.