What is Asistchinadecryption Ransomware
Asistchinadecryption was classified as a ransomware infection. This means it is able to encrypt personal data and demand money for its return. During encryption, all compromised files experience visual changes – the virus appends .asistchinadecryption along with a victim ID to original filenames. For instance, a file like
1.pdf will be altered to
1.pdf.asistchinadecryption.C04-41D-05E and reset its original icon. The same will be applied to all other data only varying with IDs per victim. The file-encryptor also creates a file named !!! ALL YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED !!!.TXT. This is a ransom note meant to provide victims with steps on how to recover the files.
!!! ALL YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED !!!
All your files, documents, photos, databases and other important files are encrypted.
You are not able to decrypt it by yourself! The only method of recovering files is to purchase an unique private key.
Only we can give you this key and only we can recover your files.
To be sure we have the decryptor and it works you can send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and decrypt one file for free.
But this file should be of not valuable!
Do you really want to restore your files?
Write to email: email@example.com
The alternative way to contact us is to use Jabber:
1. Visit hxxps://psi-im.org/download/
2. Download and install Psi on your PC.
3. Register new account on hxxps://jabb.im/reg/
4. Add new account in Psi.
5. Add our contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal ID: -
* Do not rename encrypted files.
* Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.
* Decryption of your files with the help of third parties may cause increased price (they add their fee to our) or you can become a victim of a scam.
It says victims should contact swindlers using Jabber (email@example.com) or via e-mail communication (firstname.lastname@example.org). After establishing contact with them, cybercriminals will most likely share instructions on how to purchase decryption. They also say no external impact will help as they are the only figures able to return your data. In addition, the text stated inside of the note also guides victims against running manipulations with files or using third-party software. Unfortunately, in the majority of cases, manual decryption without cybercriminals is almost impossible indeed. Victims can avoid paying the ransom and restore files themselves only if there are backup copies available. This is the best way to prevent risks and recover files completely. In case there are no copies to use for recovering data, you can still refer to reputable third-party software that could decrypt at least part of your data. You can learn more about it in our tutorial below. Note that prior to trying any recovery methods, it is important to delete the virus and restore the security of a system. Follow our instructions to do it.
How Asistchinadecryption Ransomware infected your computer
The most common ways of distributing ransomware infections come down to malicious e-mail spam letters, fake software cracking tools, unreliable program or update downloads from third-party pages, trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, and other dubious channels. Spam letters might be the most prominent to elaborate on. Cybercriminals use them to promote malicious attachments or links and bait users into opening them. They do it by giving legitimate-looking names to their letters and content bundled with them. Users can be asked to open such files/links to check their parcel, pay fines, collect the prize, and other click-bait requests. Whatever is said, it is likely to be a trap designed to spread malicious infections. Thus, we strongly encourage you to be more careful and less trustworthy to everything you see on the web. Do not follow requests of unknown and suspicious messages received from third-party figures for no expected reason. Other channels mentioned above also abuse users’ psychology to pay off the trickery. If you want to be more protected against such threats in the future, we recommend you read our guide below to ensure your PC usage is safe and shielded.
- Download Asistchinadecryption Ransomware Removal Tool
- Get decryption tool for .asistchinadecryption files
- Recover encrypted files with Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- Restore encrypted files with Windows Previous Versions
- Restore files with Shadow Explorer
- How to protect from threats like Asistchinadecryption Ransomware
Download Removal Tool
To remove Asistchinadecryption Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use WiperSoft AntiSpyware from WiperSoft. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of Asistchinadecryption Ransomware and prevents future infections by similar viruses.
Alternative Removal Tool
To remove Asistchinadecryption Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of Asistchinadecryption Ransomware. The trial version of SpyHunter 5 offers virus scan and 1-time removal for FREE.
Asistchinadecryption Ransomware files:
!!! ALL YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED !!!.TXT
Asistchinadecryption Ransomware registry keys:
How to decrypt and restore .asistchinadecryption files
Use automated decryptors
Download Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor
Use following tool from Kaspersky called Rakhni Decryptor, that can decrypt .asistchinadecryption files. Download it here:
There is no purpose to pay the ransom because there is no guarantee you will receive the key, but you will put your bank credentials at risk.
Dr.Web Rescue Pack
Famous antivirus vendor Dr. Web provides free decryption service for the owners of its products: Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite. Other users can ask for help in the decryption of .asistchinadecryption files by uploading samples to Dr. Web Ransomware Decryption Service. Analyzing files will be performed free of charge and if files are decryptable, all you need to do is purchase a 2-year license of Dr.Web Security Space worth $120 or less. Otherwise, you don’t have to pay.
If you are infected with Asistchinadecryption Ransomware and removed from your computer you can try to decrypt your files. Antivirus vendors and individuals create free decryptors for some crypto-lockers. To attempt to decrypt them manually you can do the following:
Use Stellar Data Recovery Professional to restore .asistchinadecryption files
- Download Stellar Data Recovery Professional.
- Click Recover Data button.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next button.
- Choose location where you would like to restore files from and click Scan button.
- Preview found files, choose ones you will restore and click Recover.
Using Windows Previous Versions option:
- Right-click on infected file and choose Properties.
- Select Previous Versions tab.
- Choose particular version of the file and click Copy.
- To restore the selected file and replace the existing one, click on the Restore button.
- In case there is no items in the list choose alternative method.
Using Shadow Explorer:
- Download Shadow Explorer program.
- Run it and you will see screen listing of all the drives and the dates that shadow copy was created.
- Select the drive and date that you want to restore from.
- Right-click on a folder name and select Export.
- In case there are no other dates in the list, choose alternative method.
If you are using Dropbox:
- Login to the DropBox website and go to the folder that contains encrypted files.
- Right-click on the encrypted file and select Previous Versions.
- Select the version of the file you wish to restore and click on the Restore button.
How to protect computer from viruses, like Asistchinadecryption Ransomware, in future
1. Get special anti-ransomware software
Use ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware
Famous antivirus brand ZoneAlarm by Check Point released a comprehensive tool, that will help you with active anti-ransomware protection, as an additional shield to your current protection. The tool provides Zero-Day protection against ransomware and allows you to recover files. ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is compatible with all other antiviruses, firewalls, and security software except ZoneAlarm Extreme (already shipped with ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware) or Check Point Endpoint products. The killer features of this application are: automatic file recovery, overwrite protection that instantly and automatically recovers any encrypted files, file protection that detects and blocks even unknown encryptors.
2. Back up your files
As an additional way to save your files, we recommend online backup. Local storage, such as hard drives, SSDs, flash drives, or remote network storage can be instantly infected by the virus once plugged in or connected to. Asistchinadecryption Ransomware uses some techniques to exploit this. One of the best services and programs for easy automatic online backup is iDrive. It has the most profitable terms and a simple interface. You can read more about iDrive cloud backup and storage here.
3. Do not open spam e-mails and protect your mailbox
Malicious attachments to spam or phishing e-mails are the most popular method of ransomware distribution. Using spam filters and creating anti-spam rules is good practice. One of the world leaders in anti-spam protection is MailWasher Pro. It works with various desktop applications and provides a very high level of anti-spam protection.