Get a fast solution to remove BlackDream Ransomware and get technical assistance with decryption of .BlackDream files. Download an effective removal tool and perform a full scan of your PC.
What is BlackDream Ransomware
BlackDream Ransomware is a type of malware that encrypts data on a victim’s computer and demands payment for its decryption. It was discovered by researchers while investigating new malware submissions to VirusTotal. The ransomware appends a unique ID, the cybercriminals’ email address, and the .BlackDream extension to the filenames of encrypted files. For example, a file initially named
1.jpg would appear as
1.jpg.[G7H9L6ZA].[Blackdream01@zohomail.eu].BlackDream. After the encryption process is completed, a ransom note titled ReadME-Decrypt.txt is dropped. BlackDream ransomware uses an unspecified file encryption method. The note reassures the victim that their files have not been damaged but have been encrypted. It warns that seeking aid with recovery outside the attackers (i.e., using third-party tools or services) may render the data undecryptable. The note implies that decryption will require paying a ransom in Bitcoin cryptocurrency, although the exact sum is not specified.
Your system has been encrypted by our team, and your files have been locked using our proprietary algorithm !
* Please read this message carefully and patiently *
* If you use any tools, programs, or methods to recover your files and they get damaged, we will not be responsible for any harm to your files !
* Note that your files have not been harmed in any way they have only been encrypted by our algorithm. Your files and your entire system will return to normal mode through the program we provide to you. No one but us will be able to decrypt your files !
* To gain trust in us, you can send us a maximum of 2 non-important files, and we will decrypt them for you free of charge. Please note that your files should not contain important information. Your files should be in a format that we can read, such as .txt, .pdf, .xlsx, .jpg, or any other readable format for us.
Please put your Unique ID as the title of the email or as the starting title of the conversation.
* For faster decryption, first message us on Telegram. If there is no response within 24 hours, please email us *
Telegram Id : @blackdream_support
Mail 1 : Blackdream01@zohomail.eu
Mail 2 : Blackdream01@skiff.com
You will receive btc address for payment in the reply letter
! Important !
Please dо nоt wаstе thе timе аnd dо nоt trу to dесеive us , it will rеsult оnly priсе incrеаsе!
Plеаsе nоte that we are professionals and just doing our job !
Wе аrе alwауs оpеnеd fоr diаlоg аnd rеаdy tо hеlp уоu !
Your Personal ID:-
There are currently no known decryption tools available for this ransomware. The only solution to recover encrypted files is to restore them from a backup if one is available. It is not recommended to pay the ransom, as there is no guarantee that the necessary decryption keys or software will be provided, and paying supports illegal activity. After the ransomware is removed, you can attempt to recover the files using Stellar Data Recovery or another data recovery tool. However, the success of the recovery process can depend on many factors, including the specific ransomware type, the encryption method used, and the condition of the infected files.
How BlackDream Ransomware infects computers
BlackDream ransomware infects computers predominantly through several methods, including drive-by downloads, spam mail, untrustworthy download channels (e.g., unofficial and free file-hosting sites, Peer-to-Peer sharing networks, etc.), illegal software activation (“cracking”) tools, fake updates, online scams, and malvertising. In many cases, victims themselves open ransomware executables since these files are usually disguised as regular content.
- Download BlackDream Ransomware Removal Tool
- Get decryption tool for .BlackDream files
- Recover encrypted files with Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- Restore encrypted files with Windows Previous Versions
- Restore files with Shadow Explorer
- How to protect from threats like BlackDream Ransomware
Download Removal Tool
To remove BlackDream Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of BlackDream Ransomware. The trial version of SpyHunter 5 offers virus scan and 1-time removal for FREE.
Alternative Removal Tool
To remove BlackDream Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use Norton Antivirus from Symantec. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of BlackDream Ransomware and prevents future infections by similar viruses.
BlackDream Ransomware files:
BlackDream Ransomware registry keys:
How to decrypt and restore .BlackDream files
Use automated decryptors
Download Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor
Use following tool from Kaspersky called Rakhni Decryptor, that can decrypt .BlackDream files. Download it here:
There is no purpose to pay the ransom because there is no guarantee you will receive the key, but you will put your bank credentials at risk.
Dr.Web Rescue Pack
Famous antivirus vendor Dr. Web provides free decryption service for the owners of its products: Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite. Other users can ask for help in the decryption of .BlackDream files by uploading samples to Dr. Web Ransomware Decryption Service. Analyzing files will be performed free of charge and if files are decryptable, all you need to do is purchase a 2-year license of Dr.Web Security Space worth $120 or less. Otherwise, you don’t have to pay.
If you are infected with BlackDream Ransomware and removed from your computer you can try to decrypt your files. Antivirus vendors and individuals create free decryptors for some crypto-lockers. To attempt to decrypt them manually you can do the following:
Use Stellar Data Recovery Professional to restore .BlackDream files
- Download Stellar Data Recovery Professional.
- Click Recover Data button.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next button.
- Choose location where you would like to restore files from and click Scan button.
- Preview found files, choose ones you will restore and click Recover.
Using Windows Previous Versions option:
- Right-click on infected file and choose Properties.
- Select Previous Versions tab.
- Choose particular version of the file and click Copy.
- To restore the selected file and replace the existing one, click on the Restore button.
- In case there are no items in the list choose an alternative method.
Using Shadow Explorer:
- Download Shadow Explorer program.
- Run it, and you will see screen listing of all the drives and the dates that shadow copy was created.
- Select the drive and date that you want to restore from.
- Right-click on a folder name and select Export.
- In case there are no other dates in the list, choose alternative method.
If you are using Dropbox:
- Login to the Dropbox website and go to the folder that contains encrypted files.
- Right-click on the encrypted file and select Previous Versions.
- Select the version of the file you wish to restore and click on the Restore button.
How to protect computer from viruses, like BlackDream Ransomware , in future
1. Get special anti-ransomware software
Use ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware
Famous antivirus brand ZoneAlarm by Check Point released a comprehensive tool, that will help you with active anti-ransomware protection, as an additional shield to your current protection. The tool provides Zero-Day protection against ransomware and allows you to recover files. ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is compatible with all other antiviruses, firewalls, and security software except ZoneAlarm Extreme (already shipped with ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware) or Check Point Endpoint products. The killer features of this application are: automatic file recovery, overwrite protection that instantly and automatically recovers any encrypted files, file protection that detects and blocks even unknown encryptors.
2. Back up your files
As an additional way to save your files, we recommend online backup. Local storage, such as hard drives, SSDs, flash drives, or remote network storage can be instantly infected by the virus once plugged in or connected to. BlackDream Ransomware uses some techniques to exploit this. One of the best services and programs for easy automatic online backup is iDrive. It has the most profitable terms and a simple interface. You can read more about iDrive cloud backup and storage here.
3. Do not open spam e-mails and protect your mailbox
Malicious attachments to spam or phishing e-mails are the most popular method of ransomware distribution. Using spam filters and creating anti-spam rules is good practice. One of the world leaders in anti-spam protection is MailWasher Pro. It works with various desktop applications and provides a very high level of anti-spam protection.