Get a fast solution to remove CiphBit Ransomware and get technical assistance with decryption of encrypted files. Download an effective removal tool and perform a full scan of your PC.
What is CiphBit Ransomware
CiphBit Ransomware is a malicious program designed to encrypt data and demand ransoms for decryption. It primarily targets companies rather than home users and uses double-extortion tactics. The ransom note, titled ____CiphBit____!.txt, states that the victim’s company network has been compromised, and files and documents have been encrypted and exfiltrated (stolen). The attackers urge the victim to establish contact with them and send a couple of locked files for testing decryption. If the victim refuses to pay, the downloaded content will be posted on the cybercriminals’ data-leaking website. CiphBit Ransomware appends four random characters to the filenames, along with a unique ID and the attackers’ email. Although the specific encryption method used by CiphBit is not yet discovered, ransomware programs often use a combination of symmetric and asymmetric encryption algorithms, such as AES and RSA.
Network of your company has got CiphBit ransomware due to security weakness or system design flaw
So by this way all the files and documents have been locked in strongest encryption algorithm and also downloaded
But there is no need to worry, you can get all your files back if you do it right
What guarantee is there that you will get your files back?
You should attach a couple of unimportant encrypted files for a free decryption test
Contact us at the email below by subject your personal ID and attach the files
Your Personal ID: -
Your Decryption Code: -
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CiphBit TOR data leak blog links is for those who do not pay:
How to download and install TOR Browser in order to visit the CiphBit blog?
-> WARNING <- Do not try to rename or edit files Do not tell anyone that your company has been attacked Do not waste your time, your data will leak at our blog if we do not receive your text
There is no mention of a specific decryption tool for CiphBit Ransomware in the search results. However, some websites offer free ransomware decryption tools for various forms of ransomware. It is important to note that paying the ransom is generally not recommended, as there is no guarantee that the attackers will provide the decryption key or that the key will work. Additionally, paying the ransom funds criminal activity, which can lead to further attacks on other individuals and organizations. To attempt decrypting encrypted files, you can try the following steps:
- Check for available decryption tools on websites like No More Ransom Project, Avast, or Emsisoft.
- Consult with ransomware researchers, such as Michael Gillespie, who create and distribute free ransomware decryption tools.
- Follow the guidelines provided by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) in their Ransomware Guide.
It is crucial to have a reputable antivirus installed and kept updated to prevent ransomware infections. Regular system scans and prompt removal of detected threats are essential for maintaining system security.
How CiphBit Ransomware infects computers
Ransomware, including CiphBit, typically infiltrates systems through various methods such as phishing, social engineering, deceptive downloads, malicious email attachments or links, online scams, malvertising, and unreliable download sources like freeware websites and torrent sites.
- Download CiphBit Ransomware Removal Tool
- Get decryption tool for encrypted files
- Recover encrypted files with Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- Restore encrypted files with Windows Previous Versions
- Restore files with Shadow Explorer
- How to protect from threats like CiphBit Ransomware
Download Removal Tool
To remove CiphBit Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of CiphBit Ransomware. The trial version of SpyHunter 5 offers virus scan and 1-time removal for FREE.
Alternative Removal Tool
To remove CiphBit Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use Norton Antivirus from Symantec. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of CiphBit Ransomware and prevents future infections by similar viruses.
CiphBit Ransomware files:
CiphBit Ransomware registry keys:
How to decrypt and restore encrypted files
Use automated decryptors
Download Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor
Use following tool from Kaspersky called Rakhni Decryptor, that can decrypt encrypted files. Download it here:
There is no purpose to pay the ransom because there is no guarantee you will receive the key, but you will put your bank credentials at risk.
Dr.Web Rescue Pack
Famous antivirus vendor Dr. Web provides free decryption service for the owners of its products: Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite. Other users can ask for help in the decryption of encrypted files by uploading samples to Dr. Web Ransomware Decryption Service. Analyzing files will be performed free of charge and if files are decryptable, all you need to do is purchase a 2-year license of Dr.Web Security Space worth $120 or less. Otherwise, you don't have to pay.
If you are infected with CiphBit Ransomware and removed from your computer you can try to decrypt your files. Antivirus vendors and individuals create free decryptors for some crypto-lockers. To attempt to decrypt them manually you can do the following:
Use Stellar Data Recovery Professional to restore encrypted files
- Download Stellar Data Recovery Professional.
- Click Recover Data button.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next button.
- Choose location where you would like to restore files from and click Scan button.
- Preview found files, choose ones you will restore and click Recover.
Using Windows Previous Versions option:
- Right-click on infected file and choose Properties.
- Select Previous Versions tab.
- Choose particular version of the file and click Copy.
- To restore the selected file and replace the existing one, click on the Restore button.
- In case there is no items in the list choose alternative method.
Using Shadow Explorer:
- Download Shadow Explorer program.
- Run it and you will see screen listing of all the drives and the dates that shadow copy was created.
- Select the drive and date that you want to restore from.
- Right-click on a folder name and select Export.
- In case there are no other dates in the list, choose alternative method.
If you are using Dropbox:
- Login to the DropBox website and go to the folder that contains encrypted files.
- Right-click on the encrypted file and select Previous Versions.
- Select the version of the file you wish to restore and click on the Restore button.
How to protect computer from viruses, like CiphBit Ransomware , in future
1. Get special anti-ransomware software
Use ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware
Famous antivirus brand ZoneAlarm by Check Point released a comprehensive tool, that will help you with active anti-ransomware protection, as an additional shield to your current protection. The tool provides Zero-Day protection against ransomware and allows you to recover files. ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is compatible with all other antiviruses, firewalls, and security software except ZoneAlarm Extreme (already shipped with ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware) or Check Point Endpoint products. The killer features of this application are: automatic file recovery, overwrite protection that instantly and automatically recovers any encrypted files, file protection that detects and blocks even unknown encryptors.
2. Back up your files
As an additional way to save your files, we recommend online backup. Local storage, such as hard drives, SSDs, flash drives, or remote network storage can be instantly infected by the virus once plugged in or connected to. CiphBit Ransomware uses some techniques to exploit this. One of the best services and programs for easy automatic online backup is iDrive. It has the most profitable terms and a simple interface. You can read more about iDrive cloud backup and storage here.
3. Do not open spam e-mails and protect your mailbox
Malicious attachments to spam or phishing e-mails are the most popular method of ransomware distribution. Using spam filters and creating anti-spam rules is good practice. One of the world leaders in anti-spam protection is MailWasher Pro. It works with various desktop applications and provides a very high level of anti-spam protection.