Get a fast solution to remove Danger Siker Ransomware and get technical assistance with decryption of .DangerSiker files. Download an effective removal tool and perform a full scan of your PC.
What is Danger Siker Ransomware
Danger Siker Ransomware is a type of malware that encrypts files on a victim’s computer, making them inaccessible. It appends the .DangerSiker extension to filenames (e.g.,
1.jpg.DangerSiker). The ransomware changes the desktop wallpaper and creates a ransom note named mesajin_var_amcik.txt in Turkish, demanding a payment of 0.5 XMR (Monero cryptocurrency) for file decryption. The ransom note instructs the victim not to attempt file recovery independently, as it could worsen the situation. Once the payment is made, the victim is directed to send an email to email@example.com. Below is a sample of the ransom-demanding message.
Bilgisayarınız Ezzoris, Kenshi ve Wuxie tarafından kilitlenmiştir
Dosyalarını sakın kurtarmayı deneme daha kötü hale getirirsin! Dosyalarını geri almanın tek yolu 0.5 XMR ödemek
Ödemeyi yaptıktan sonra e mail ile bize ulaşın:
XMR adres 1: 848qKv2btYAfZq17CqMQFeuB3NTzJ2X28tf RmWaPyPQgvoHV17CqMQFeuB3NTzJ2X28tfRmWaPyPQgvoHV3sPJLCSSPg1FF
XMR adres 2: 48nSNyXYBhrJHZVEBeQQMybr7xEf8ZFTHHA nhpJUiyJmDfCZERbmSmv7JFDGDf9WQXD5SE1G5jw8YXPfs7G2RxKZRycNFfJ
Currently, there is no guaranteed method to decrypt .DangerSiker files without paying the ransom. However, it is generally not recommended to pay the ransom, as there is no guarantee that the attackers will provide a working decryption key, and paying the ransom may encourage further attacks. Instead, focus on prevention measures, such as maintaining offline, encrypted backups of data, regularly updating software and operating systems, and using reputable security tools.
How Danger Siker Ransomware infects computers
Danger Siker Ransomware can infect computers through various methods, such as phishing emails, exploiting software vulnerabilities, and drive-by downloads. To prevent ransomware infections, it’s crucial to keep your operating system and all software up to date with the latest security patches, avoid suspicious websites and emails, and refrain from downloading pirated software. Implementing robust security measures, such as firewalls and antivirus software, can also help safeguard your system against ransomware threats.
- Download Danger Siker Ransomware Removal Tool
- Get decryption tool for .DangerSiker files
- Recover encrypted files with Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- Restore encrypted files with Windows Previous Versions
- Restore files with Shadow Explorer
- How to protect from threats like Danger Siker Ransomware
Download Removal Tool
To remove Danger Siker Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of Danger Siker Ransomware. The trial version of SpyHunter 5 offers virus scan and 1-time removal for FREE.
Alternative Removal Tool
To remove Danger Siker Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use Norton Antivirus from Symantec. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of Danger Siker Ransomware and prevents future infections by similar viruses.
Danger Siker Ransomware files:
Danger Siker Ransomware registry keys:
How to decrypt and restore .DangerSiker files
Use automated decryptors
Download Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor
Use the following tool from Kaspersky called Rakhni Decryptor, that can decrypt .DangerSiker files. Download it here:
There is no purpose to pay the ransom because there is no guarantee you will receive the key, but you will put your bank credentials at risk.
Dr.Web Rescue Pack
Famous antivirus vendor Dr. Web provides free decryption service for the owners of its products: Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite. Other users can ask for help in the decryption of .DangerSiker files by uploading samples to Dr. Web Ransomware Decryption Service. Analyzing files will be performed free of charge and if files are decryptable, all you need to do is purchase a 2-year license of Dr.Web Security Space worth $120 or less. Otherwise, you don’t have to pay.
If you are infected with Danger Siker Ransomware and removed from your computer, you can try to decrypt your files. Antivirus vendors and individuals create free decryptors for some crypto-lockers. To attempt to decrypt them manually, you can do the following:
Use Stellar Data Recovery Professional to restore .DangerSiker files
- Download Stellar Data Recovery Professional.
- Click Recover Data button.
- Select the type of files you want to restore and click Next button.
- Choose the location where you would like to restore files from and click Scan button.
- Preview found files, choose ones you will restore and click Recover.
Using Windows Previous Versions option:
- Right-click on infected file and choose Properties.
- Select Previous Versions tab.
- Choose a particular version of the file and click Copy.
- To restore the selected file and replace the existing one, click on the Restore button.
- In case there are no items in the list, choose an alternative method.
Using Shadow Explorer:
- Download Shadow Explorer program.
- Run it, and you will see a screen listing of all the drives and the dates that shadow copy was created.
- Select the drive and date that you want to restore from.
- Right-click on a folder name and select Export.
- In case there are no other dates in the list, choose an alternative method.
If you are using Dropbox:
- Login to the Dropbox website and go to the folder that contains encrypted files.
- Right-click on the encrypted file and select Previous Versions.
- Select the version of the file you wish to restore and click on the Restore button.
How to protect computer from viruses, like Danger Siker Ransomware, in future
1. Get special anti-ransomware software
Use ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware
Famous antivirus brand ZoneAlarm by Check Point released a comprehensive tool, that will help you with active anti-ransomware protection, as an additional shield to your current protection. The tool provides Zero-Day protection against ransomware and allows you to recover files. ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is compatible with all other antiviruses, firewalls, and security software except ZoneAlarm Extreme (already shipped with ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware) or Check Point Endpoint products. The killer features of this application are: automatic file recovery, overwrite protection that instantly and automatically recovers any encrypted files, file protection that detects and blocks even unknown encryptors.
2. Back up your files
As an additional way to save your files, we recommend online backup. Local storage, such as hard drives, SSDs, flash drives, or remote network storage can be instantly infected by the virus once plugged in or connected to. Danger Siker Ransomware uses some techniques to exploit this. One of the best services and programs for easy automatic online backup is iDrive. It has the most profitable terms and a simple interface. You can read more about iDrive cloud backup and storage here.
3. Do not open spam e-mails and protect your mailbox
Malicious attachments to spam or phishing e-mails are the most popular method of ransomware distribution. Using spam filters and creating anti-spam rules is good practice. One of the world leaders in anti-spam protection is MailWasher Pro. It works with various desktop applications and provides a very high level of anti-spam protection.