What is HackTool:Win32/Crack
HackTool:Win32/Crack is a generic detection name used by various security engines and vendors for software “cracks”. These tools are used to patch or “crack” some software so it will run without a valid license or genuine product key. They are often associated with malware or unwanted software. While HackTool:Win32/Crack may seem like a useful tool for bypassing software licensing restrictions, it’s important to understand the risks associated with its use. Not only is the use of such tools often illegal, but they can also expose your computer to additional malware infections and other security risks. Therefore, it’s recommended to avoid using such tools and to remove them immediately if they’re detected on your system. To remove HackTool:Win32/Crack, follow these steps: uninstall malicious programs from Windows, reset browsers back to default settings, run a full scan with your antivirus software to find other hidden malware.
How HackTool:Win32/Crack infected your system
HackTool:Win32/Crack can infiltrate computers through various untrustworthy channels. These include freeware and free file-hosting websites, Peer-to-Peer sharing networks, and other third-party sources. The tool is often bundled with malware, and can also serve as a disguise for malicious programs. In some cases, users intentionally download and install these tools, often in an attempt to bypass the licensing restrictions of certain software. However, these tools are often associated with illegal activities and can expose users to significant risks, including the potential for additional malware infections.
- Download HackTool:Win32/Crack Removal Tool
- Use Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool to remove HackTool:Win32/Crack
- Use Autoruns to remove HackTool:Win32/Crack
- Files, folders and registry keys of HackTool:Win32/Crack
- Other aliases of HackTool:Win32/Crack
- How to protect from threats, like HackTool:Win32/Crack
Download Removal Tool
To remove HackTool:Win32/Crack completely, we recommend you to use SpyHunter. It can help you remove files, folders, and registry keys of HackTool:Win32/Crack and provides active protection from viruses, trojans, backdoors. The trial version of SpyHunter offers virus scan and 1-time removal for FREE.
Download Alternative Removal Tool
To remove HackTool:Win32/Crack completely, we recommend you to use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of HackTool:Win32/Crack and several millions of other malware, like viruses, trojans, backdoors.
Remove HackTool:Win32/Crack manually
Manual removal of HackTool:Win32/Crack by inexperienced users may become a difficult task because it does not create entries in Add/Remove Programs under Control Panel, does not install browser extensions, and uses random file names. However, there are pre-installed instruments in the Windows system, that allow you to detect and remove malware without using third-party applications. One of them is Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool. It comes with Windows Update in Windows 11, 10, 8. 8.1. For older operating system you can download it here: 64-bit version | 32-bit version.
Remove HackTool:Win32/Crack using Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
mrtin the search box near Start Menu.
- Run mrt clicking on found item.
- Click Next button.
- Choose one of the scan modes Quick scan, Full scan, Customize scan (Full scan recommended).
- Click Next button.
- Click on View detailed results of the scan link to view the scan details.
- Click Finish button.
Remove HackTool:Win32/Crack using Autoruns
HackTool:Win32/Crack often sets up to run at Windows startup as an Autorun entry or Scheduled task.
- Download Autoruns using this link.
- Extract the archive and run Autoruns.exe file.
- In Options menu make sure there are checkboxes near Hide Empty Locations, Hide Microsoft Entries, and Hide Windows Entries.
- Search for suspicious entries with weird names or running from locations like:
- Right-click on suspicious entry and choose Delete. This will prevent the threat to run at startup.
- Switch to Scheduled Tasks tab and do the same.
- To remove files themselves, click on suspicious entries and choose Jump to Entry…. Remove files or registry keys found.
Remove files, folder and registry keys of HackTool:Win32/Crack
HackTool:Win32/Crack files and folders
HackTool:Win32/Crack registry keys
Aliases of HackTool:Win32/Crack
How to protect from threats, like HackTool:Win32/Crack, in future
Standard Windows protection or any decent third-party antivirus (Norton, Avast, Kaspersky) should be able to detect and remove HackTool:Win32/Crack. However, if you got infected with HackTool:Win32/Crack with existing and updated security software, you may consider changing it. To feel safe and protect your PC from HackTool:Win32/Crack on all levels (browser, e-mail attachments, Word or Excel scripts, file system) we recommend a leading provider of internet security solutions – BitDefender. Its solutions both for home and business users proved to be one of the most advanced and effective. Choose and get your BitDefender protection via the button below: