What is Magical Find
Magical Find by Yontoo Technology Inc is typical advertising add-on for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It has no other functionality than showing ads, pop-ups, banners, video ads, etc. Magical Find installs ad-supported extensions in all major browsers. Ad banners are named like “Ads by Magical Find” or “powered by Magical Find”. Ads are very annoying and dangerous. I prepared article below that shows how to remove Magical Find adware.
How Magical Find infected your PC
Download Magical Find Removal Tool
To remove Magical Find completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Magical Find and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Magical Find manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Magical Find removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Magical Find installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Magical Find from Control Panel
To start removing Magical Find you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Magical Find from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Magical Find.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Magical Find from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Magical Find and click Uninstall.
Remove Magical Find from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Magical Find, click Uninstall.
Remove Magical Find from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Magical Find from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Magical Find in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Magical Find in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Magical Find
In some cases Magical Find won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Magical Find. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Magical Find folder and files. This happens, because file MagicalFindbho.dll or service updateMagicalFind.exe does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall Magical Find in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Magical Find
Remove Magical Find add-on from your browsers
Removing Magical Find from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Magical Find extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find Magical Find extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose Magical Find extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Magical Find from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Magical Find, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Magical Find.
Generally, Magical Find does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Magical Find extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Magical Find files:
Magical Find folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Magical Find
C:\Program Files\Magical Find
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Magical Find
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Magical Find. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.