What is Middle Rush
Middle Rush by Yontoo Technology Inc is malicious browser extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is classified as adware or potentially unwanted program (PUP). There several reasons for that. First of all Middle Rush creates unwanted and disturbing ads, pop-ups, banners in browser windows. Also, it collects private information about your browsing and cookies, and share it with advertising companies. Finally, Middle Rush installs secretly, without user agreement. We recommend you to remove Middle Rush add-on from browsers and uninstall it completely. We prepared instructions for this purpose.
How Middle Rush infected your PC
Middle Rush can be installed when you download programs from Download.com, Softpedia, Softonic and many other sites. This sites wrap app installers in so-called “downloaders” and offer to install additional ad-supported applications during the process of download or install. Traditional antivirus products cannot remove Middle Rush or prevent its installation. For this purposes, we recommend you to scan your PC with SpyHunter 5 or free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. These programs have Middle Rush in the database and will remove it completely.
Download Middle Rush Removal Tool
To remove Middle Rush completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Middle Rush and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Middle Rush manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Middle Rush removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Middle Rush installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Middle Rush from Control Panel
To start removing Middle Rush you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Middle Rush from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Middle Rush.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Middle Rush from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Middle Rush and click Uninstall.
Remove Middle Rush from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Middle Rush, click Uninstall.
Remove Middle Rush from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Middle Rush from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Middle Rush in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Middle Rush in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Middle Rush
In some cases Middle Rush won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Middle Rush. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Middle Rush folder and files. This happens, because some file or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes or uninstall Middle Rush in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting press F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Middle Rush
>> See detailed instructions and video tutorial on how to boot in Safe Mode
Remove Middle Rush add-on from your browsers
Removing Middle Rush from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Middle Rush extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Find Middle Rush extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Choose Middle Rush extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Middle Rush from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Middle Rush, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Middle Rush.
Generally, Middle Rush does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Middle Rush or Middle Rush 2.0 extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Middle Rush files:
Middle Rush folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush
C:\Program Files\Middle Rush
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Middle Rush
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Middle Rush. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.