What is Mini AdBlocker
Mini AdBlocker by WebPick Internet Holdings Ltd. is adware extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer. It is advertised as tool to enhance browser safety by blocking ads. But this is false promotion, as it displays ads itself. “Ads by Mini AdBlocker” can appear inside Google search results or in the corners of browser window on various sites. Mini AdBlocker re-installs itself after users remove it from browsers. To remove Mini AdBlocker permanently, use removal tool and guide on this page.
How Mini AdBlocker infected your PC
Mini AdBlocker usually cannot be installed separately. It comes as adware package with adware like UniSales, UniDeals, SalePlus with free software, music (software,audio) download sites with “downloader”. I’m sure you met such programs with adware offers. It can be installed even if you decline bogus installation offers. Use Norton Antivirus to remove Mini AdBlocker and get additional effective shield of protection.
Download Mini AdBlocker Removal Tool
To remove Mini AdBlocker completely we recommend you to use Norton Antivirus from Symantec. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Mini AdBlocker and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Mini AdBlocker manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Mini AdBlocker removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Mini AdBlocker installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Mini AdBlocker from Control Panel
To start removing Mini AdBlocker you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use CleanMyPC to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Mini AdBlocker from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Mini AdBlocker.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Mini AdBlocker from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Mini AdBlocker and click Uninstall.
Remove Mini AdBlocker from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Mini AdBlocker, click Uninstall.
Cannot uninstall Mini AdBlocker
In some cases Mini AdBlocker won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Mini AdBlocker. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Mini AdBlocker folder and files. This happens, because file Mini AdBlocker.exe or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use Norton Antivirus or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall Mini AdBlocker in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Mini AdBlocker
Remove Mini AdBlocker add-on from your browsers
Removing Mini AdBlocker from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Mini AdBlocker extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find Mini AdBlocker extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose Mini AdBlocker extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Mini AdBlocker from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Mini AdBlocker, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Mini AdBlocker.
Generally, Mini AdBlocker does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Mini AdBlocker extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Mini AdBlocker files:
Mini AdBlocker folders:
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Mini AdBlocker
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extension with bad rating including Mini AdBlocker. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.