What is Solve Ransomware
Solve Ransomware is a malicious piece that specifies in encrypting network storage. Victims who had their NAS storage infected, experienced files change with the new .encrypted extension, so one of them would appear like this
1.mp4.encrypted. This extension is more generic and has been used by many ransomware developers. Solve Ransomware has not had enough examination to provide tools for unlocking the assigned cipher. This is why the extortionists offer to contact them and pay the ransom in BTC via instructions presented in a text note (SOLVE ENCRYPTED FILES.txt) that is created after the encryption process gets done.
All your files encrypted.
Want get them back? send email diVesTaCil@protonmail.com
Your files encrypted due to security issues!
The used encryption for lock your files is secure and could not breakable without the correct key.
To be clear, the only way to recover your files is to pay the $400 with bitcoin cryptocurrency.
All you have to do to recover your files is to send your ID to our email address for receiving the payment instruction.
Also, you can send one of your files less size than 1 megabyte for a decryption guarantee.
Unfortunately, this option does not guarantee transparency and honesty of swindlers. You can be fooled and not given any decryption tools even after making payment. This is why we recommend you delete Solve Ransomware and try to decrypt data via some basic instruments provided below.
How Solve Ransomware infected your computer
Ransomware usually targets various distribution vectors like trojans, fake software cracking tools, keyloggers, backdoors, unprotected RDP configuration, and other sneaky ones. When extortionists attack network storage, they do it by exploiting weak and unsafe connections to hijack and push malicious stuff. Other cases are also very popular when people browse suspicious parts of the Internet downloading unwanted software. We strongly advise you to be careful and do not fall into trust with unfamiliar content presented on the web. You can use special utilities that will prevent you from interacting with potentially dangerous content. You can learn more about it along with removal instructions in the article below.
- Download Solve Ransomware Removal Tool
- Get decryption tool for .encrypted files
- Recover encrypted files with Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- Restore encrypted files with Windows Previous Versions
- Restore files with Shadow Explorer
- How to protect from threats like Solve Ransomware
Download Removal Tool
To remove Solve Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use WiperSoft AntiSpyware from WiperSoft. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of Solve Ransomware and prevents future infections by similar viruses.
Alternative Removal Tool
To remove Solve Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of Solve Ransomware. The trial version of SpyHunter 5 offers virus scan and 1-time removal for FREE.
Solve Ransomware files:
SOLVE ENCRYPTED FILES.txt
Solve Ransomware registry keys:
How to decrypt and restore .encrypted files
Use automated decryptors
Download Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor
Use following tool from Kaspersky called Rakhni Decryptor, that can decrypt .encrypted files. Download it here:
There is no purpose to pay the ransom because there is no guarantee you will receive the key, but you will put your bank credentials at risk.
Dr.Web Rescue Pack
Famous antivirus vendor Dr. Web provides free decryption service for the owners of its products: Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite. Other users can ask for help in the decryption of .encrypted files by uploading samples to Dr. Web Ransomware Decryption Service. Analyzing of files will be performed free of charge and if files are decryptable, all you need to do is purchase a 2-year license of Dr.Web Security Space worth $120 or less. Otherwise, you don’t have to pay.
If you are infected with Solve Ransomware and removed it from your computer you can try to decrypt your files. Antivirus vendors and individuals create free decryptors for some crypto-lockers. To attempt to decrypt them manually you can do the following:
Use Stellar Data Recovery Professional to restore .encrypted files
- Download Stellar Data Recovery Professional.
- Click Recover Data button.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next button.
- Choose location where you would like to restore files from and click Scan button.
- Preview found files, choose ones you will restore and click Recover.
Using Windows Previous Versions option:
- Right-click on infected file and choose Properties.
- Select Previous Versions tab.
- Choose particular version of the file and click Copy.
- To restore the selected file and replace the existing one, click on the Restore button.
- In case there is no items in the list choose alternative method.
Using Shadow Explorer:
- Download Shadow Explorer program.
- Run it and you will see screen listing of all the drives and the dates that shadow copy was created.
- Select the drive and date that you want to restore from.
- Right-click on a folder name and select Export.
- In case there are no other dates in the list, choose alternative method.
If you are using Dropbox:
- Login to the DropBox website and go to the folder that contains encrypted files.
- Right-click on the encrypted file and select Previous Versions.
- Select the version of the file you wish to restore and click on the Restore button.
How to protect computer from viruses, like Solve Ransomware, in future
1. Get special anti-ransomware software
Use BitDefender Anti-Ransomware
Famous antivirus vendor BitDefender released a free tool, that will help you with active anti-ransomware protection, as an additional shield to your current protection. It will not conflict with bigger security applications. If you are searching complete internet security solution consider upgrading to full version of BitDefender Internet Security 2018.
2. Back up your files
As an additional way to save your files, we recommend online backup. Local storages, such as hard drives, SSDs, flash drives, or remote network storages can be instantly infected by the virus once plugged in or connected to. Solve Ransomware uses some techniques to exploit this. One of the best services and programs for easy automatic online backup is iDrive. It has the most profitable terms and a simple interface. You can read more about iDrive cloud backup and storage here.
3. Do not open spam e-mails and protect your mailbox
Malicious attachments to spam or phishing e-mails are the most popular method of ransomware distribution. Using spam filters and creating anti-spam rules is good practice. One of the world leaders in anti-spam protection is MailWasher Pro. It works with various desktop applications and provides a very high level of anti-spam protection.