What is System-32alert.com
System-32alert.com is domain name that is used by different advertising networks to display advertising in browsers. Usually System-32alert.com pop-ups promote support phone numbers like 800-808-58-17 saying that “Your computer may not be protected”. On this phone number people will impose you expensive services or software. Learn how to get rid of System-32alert.com pop-ups in this article.
Why do you see System-32alert.com pop-ups
There are 2 reasons why you can see System-32alert.com pop-ups in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or other browsers. First one is adware module installed on your PC. In this case you should perform instructions given on this page. Second possible reason is if you are visiting some untrusted website. Such sites use special scripts that may open additional windows like System-32alert.com in browsers when you are surfing the site or click links on pages. In this case you can use AdGuard or AdBlock utilities – quality pop-up removers.
Download Adware Removal Tool
To remove System-32alert.com pop-ups causing adware completely we recommend you to use Norton Antivirus from Symantec. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of several millions of adware, hijackers, toolbars, spyware.
Get rid System-32alert.com pop-ups manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial to get rid of System-32alert.com pop-ups on your computer.
Remove suspicious programs from Control Panel
To start removing System-32alert.com you should remove suspicious or unknown recently installed programs using Control Panel. We recommend you to use CleanMyPC to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove adware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for unknown or suspicious programs in the list.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove adware from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Look for unknown or suspicious programs and click Uninstall.
Remove adware from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Locate unknown or suspicious programs, click Uninstall.
Remove unwanted extensions from your browsers
You should also check you browsers extensions. Some adware add-ons may cause System-32alert.com pop-ups appearing. Remove extensions from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Search for unknown or suspicious extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Look for unknown or suspicious extensions.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable button for unknown or suspicious BHOs.
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find unknown or suspicious extensions.
- Click Uninstall button.
Adware removed but I still see System-32alert.com in browsers
Ads and pop-ups like System-32alert.com can not only be caused by adware on your computer. Some website owners may place special scripts on their sites that may open additional windows and show advertising. If you are sure that your computer is clean and you used Norton Antivirus and Malwarebytes Antimalware then I recommend you to use Adguard utility. This is the best pop-up blocker and browser security tool for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari and other browsers.