What is Yellow AdBlocker
Yellow AdBlocker by WebPick Internet Holdings Ltd. is adware program that creates ads in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer. It is another adware from fake adblocker series, previously we removed Supreme AdBlocker. Soon after infection you will start seeing contextual ans search ads in browsers. Ad modules contain phrase “Ads by Yellow AdBlocker”. Follow instructions below to uninstall Yellow AdBlocker completely and get rid of annoying ads.
How Yellow AdBlocker infected your PC
Download Yellow AdBlocker Removal Tool
To remove Yellow AdBlocker completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Yellow AdBlocker and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Yellow AdBlocker manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Yellow AdBlocker removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Yellow AdBlocker installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Yellow AdBlocker from Control Panel
To start removing Yellow AdBlocker you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Yellow AdBlocker from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Yellow AdBlocker.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Yellow AdBlocker from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Yellow AdBlocker and click Uninstall.
Remove Yellow AdBlocker from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Yellow AdBlocker, click Uninstall.
Cannot uninstall Yellow AdBlocker
In some cases Yellow AdBlocker won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Yellow AdBlocker. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Yellow AdBlocker folder and files. This happens, because file Yellow AdBlocker.exe or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall Yellow AdBlocker in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Yellow AdBlocker
Remove Yellow AdBlocker add-on from your browsers
Removing Yellow AdBlocker from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Yellow AdBlocker extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find Yellow AdBlocker extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose Yellow AdBlocker extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Yellow AdBlocker from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Yellow AdBlocker, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Yellow AdBlocker.
Generally, Yellow AdBlocker does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Yellow AdBlocker extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Yellow AdBlocker files:
Yellow AdBlocker folders:
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Yellow AdBlocker
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extension with bad rating including Yellow AdBlocker. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.