What is BroAppVersion10
BroAppVersion10 by BrightCircle Investments Limited is malicious browser extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer. It is advertised as shopping assistant plugin. After installation it creates “Ads by BroAppVersion10” or “Powered by BroAppVersion10” ad banners and pop-ups in browsers. Contents of this ads are dangerous and irrelevant. Here is complete guide to remove BroAppVersion10.
How BroAppVersion10 infected your PC
BroAppVersion10 infects your PC, while you install unknown software or torrents from the internet. It bundles with those installers and, if you fail to uncheck or decline the offer to install BroAppVersion10, it will be downloaded and installed on your computer and in browsers. Antivirus programs do not detect such applications. To protect from adware like this one, or remove existing infection, use SpyHunter 5 – download link below.
Download BroAppVersion10 Removal Tool
To remove BroAppVersion10 completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of BroAppVersion10 and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove BroAppVersion10 manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full BroAppVersion10 removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of BroAppVersion10 installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove BroAppVersion10 from Control Panel
To start removing BroAppVersion10 you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove BroAppVersion10 from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find BroAppVersion10.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove BroAppVersion10 from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find BroAppVersion10 and click Uninstall.
Remove BroAppVersion10 from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find BroAppVersion10, click Uninstall.
Cannot uninstall BroAppVersion10
In some cases BroAppVersion10 won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall BroAppVersion10. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing BroAppVersion10 folder and files. This happens, because file utils.exe or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall BroAppVersion10 in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove BroAppVersion10
Remove BroAppVersion10 add-on from your browsers
Removing BroAppVersion10 from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove BroAppVersion10 extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find BroAppVersion10 extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose BroAppVersion10 extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove BroAppVersion10 from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable BroAppVersion10, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable BroAppVersion10.
Generally, BroAppVersion10 does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find BroAppVersion10 extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
BroAppVersion10-bho.dll - BroAppVersion10 BHO
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension BroAppVersion10
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including BroAppVersion10. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.