Get a fast solution to remove ReadText Ransomware and get technical assistance with decryption of .readtext4 files. Download an effective removal tool and perform a full scan of your PC.
What is Electronic Ransomware
Electronic Ransomware is a type of malware that encrypts files on a victim’s computer, rendering them inaccessible until a ransom is paid to the attacker. The encrypted files are appended with the .ELCTRONIC file extension, and a ransom note named README ELECTRONIC.txt is created to inform the victim about the attack and provide instructions for payment. This note provides information about the attack, instructions for payment, and contact information for the cybercriminals, which may include email addresses and Telegram usernames. The specific encryption algorithm used by Electronic Ransomware is not yet known. However, ransomware typically uses complex encryption algorithms to encrypt the victim’s data, making it impossible to decrypt without the attacker’s unique decryption key.
At the moment, your system is not protected.
We can fix itand restore files.
To get started, send a file to decrypt trial.
You can trust us after opening the test file.
2.Do not use free programs to unlock.
To restore the system write to both : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Decryption ID: -
Unfortunately, there is no free decryptor available for Electronic Ransomware. In some cases, cybersecurity researchers may develop decryption tools for specific ransomware variants, but this is not guaranteed. It is essential to maintain regular backups of your data and implement robust security measures to prevent ransomware infections.
How Electronic Ransomware infects computers
Ransomware can infect computers through various methods, including:
- Social Engineering (Phishing)
- Fileless Attacks
- Remote Desktop Protocol
- Software Vulnerabilities
Attackers often use these methods to gain access to a target system, encrypt the files, and demand a ransom from the victim.
- Download Electronic Ransomware Removal Tool
- Get decryption tool for .ELCTRONIC files
- Recover encrypted files with Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- Restore encrypted files with Windows Previous Versions
- Restore files with Shadow Explorer
- How to protect from threats like Electronic Ransomware
Download Removal Tool
To remove Electronic Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of Electronic Ransomware. The trial version of SpyHunter 5 offers virus scan and 1-time removal for FREE.
Alternative Removal Tool
To remove Electronic Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use Norton Antivirus from Symantec. It detects and removes all files, folders, and registry keys of Electronic Ransomware and prevents future infections by similar viruses.
Electronic Ransomware files:
Electronic Ransomware registry keys:
How to decrypt and restore .ELCTRONIC files
Use automated decryptors
Download Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor
Use following tool from Kaspersky called Rakhni Decryptor, that can decrypt .ELCTRONIC files. Download it here:
There is no purpose to pay the ransom because there is no guarantee you will receive the key, but you will put your bank credentials at risk.
Dr.Web Rescue Pack
Famous antivirus vendor Dr. Web provides free decryption service for the owners of its products: Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite. Other users can ask for help in the decryption of .ELCTRONIC files by uploading samples to Dr. Web Ransomware Decryption Service. Analyzing files will be performed free of charge and if files are decryptable, all you need to do is purchase a 2-year license of Dr.Web Security Space worth $120 or less. Otherwise, you don’t have to pay.
If you are infected with Electronic Ransomware and removed from your computer you can try to decrypt your files. Antivirus vendors and individuals create free decryptors for some crypto-lockers. To attempt to decrypt them manually you can do the following:
Use Stellar Data Recovery Professional to restore .ELCTRONIC files
- Download Stellar Data Recovery Professional.
- Click Recover Data button.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next button.
- Choose location where you would like to restore files from and click Scan button.
- Preview found files, choose ones you will restore and click Recover.
Using Windows Previous Versions option:
- Right-click on infected file and choose Properties.
- Select Previous Versions tab.
- Choose particular version of the file and click Copy.
- To restore the selected file and replace the existing one, click on the Restore button.
- In case there is no items in the list choose alternative method.
Using Shadow Explorer:
- Download Shadow Explorer program.
- Run it and you will see screen listing of all the drives and the dates that shadow copy was created.
- Select the drive and date that you want to restore from.
- Right-click on a folder name and select Export.
- In case there are no other dates in the list, choose alternative method.
If you are using Dropbox:
- Login to the DropBox website and go to the folder that contains encrypted files.
- Right-click on the encrypted file and select Previous Versions.
- Select the version of the file you wish to restore and click on the Restore button.
How to protect computer from viruses, like Electronic Ransomware , in future
1. Get special anti-ransomware software
Use ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware
Famous antivirus brand ZoneAlarm by Check Point released a comprehensive tool, that will help you with active anti-ransomware protection, as an additional shield to your current protection. The tool provides Zero-Day protection against ransomware and allows you to recover files. ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is compatible with all other antiviruses, firewalls, and security software except ZoneAlarm Extreme (already shipped with ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware) or Check Point Endpoint products. The killer features of this application are: automatic file recovery, overwrite protection that instantly and automatically recovers any encrypted files, file protection that detects and blocks even unknown encryptors.
2. Back up your files
As an additional way to save your files, we recommend online backup. Local storage, such as hard drives, SSDs, flash drives, or remote network storage can be instantly infected by the virus once plugged in or connected to. Electronic Ransomware uses some techniques to exploit this. One of the best services and programs for easy automatic online backup is iDrive. It has the most profitable terms and a simple interface. You can read more about iDrive cloud backup and storage here.
3. Do not open spam e-mails and protect your mailbox
Malicious attachments to spam or phishing e-mails are the most popular method of ransomware distribution. Using spam filters and creating anti-spam rules is good practice. One of the world leaders in anti-spam protection is MailWasher Pro. It works with various desktop applications and provides a very high level of anti-spam protection.