What is High Unite
High Unite by Yontoo Technology Inc is browser adware extension that generates banner and pop-up ads in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Advertisements may appear in different parts of browser windows and can be named “Ads by High Unite”, “Related Search by High Unite” or “brought by High Unite”. This ad-supported program pretends to be helpful browser add-on that may display offers, discounts on shopping sites. In reality, it creates numerous annoying ads that are not related to the contents of websites you visit. Learn how to remove High Unite from browsers using this guide.
How High Unite infected your PC
High Unite can be promoted as useful add-on inside free programs installers. Small utilities like converters, media players, downloaders offer to install such programs to earn on each install. This business is called freemium or bundled installations. Classic antivirus software, does poor job removing this type of threats. That is why we recommend SpyHunter 5 or MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to remove High Unite adware.
Download High Unite Removal Tool
To remove High Unite completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of High Unite and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove High Unite manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full High Unite removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of High Unite installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove High Unite from Control Panel
To start removing High Unite you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use CleanMyPC to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove High Unite from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find High Unite.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove High Unite from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find High Unite and click Uninstall.
Remove High Unite from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find High Unite, click Uninstall.
Remove High Unite from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall High Unite from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate High Unite in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate High Unite in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall High Unite
In some cases High Unite won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall High Unite. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing High Unite folder and files. This happens, because some file or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall High Unite in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting press F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove High Unite
Remove High Unite add-on from your browsers
Removing High Unite from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove High Unite extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Find High Unite extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Choose High Unite extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove High Unite from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable High Unite, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable High Unite.
Generally, High Unite does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find High Unite or High Unite 2.0 extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
High Unite files:
High Unite folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite
C:\Program Files\High Unite
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension High Unite
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including High Unite. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.