What is LuDaShi
LuDaShi is Chinese Windows and Android optimization software. It installs without user permission, in a bundle with free software. LuDaShi displays annoying ads, pop-ups and banners in browsers and alerts and widgets on the Windows desktop. LuDaShi installs Funshion adware on your computer. Due to some reason LuDaShi was distributed among non-Chinese auditory. This brings inconvenience, because users cannot close or read alerts and pop-ups with hieroglyphs written on them. LuDaShi is categorized as potentially unwanted program and we recommend you to get rid of it. Here is complete guide to uninstall LuDaShi from Windows 10, 8, 7 and to remove “Ads by LuDaShi” from browsers.
How LuDaShi infected your PC
LuDaShi is offered as an extra option during installation of free programs or downloading programs from software portals. Offer may look like on the picture below:
Developers do not disclose all the consequences of such installation and users, usually, do not pay attention to such details. As a result, users get unknown and unwanted programs installed on their computers. To avoid such scenario we recommend to use anti-malware software with bundle protection like SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Download LuDaShi Removal Tool
To remove LuDaShi completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of LuDaShi and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove LuDaShi manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full LuDaShi removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of LuDaShi installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove LuDaShi from Control Panel
To start removing LuDaShi you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove LuDaShi from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find LuDaShi 5.0.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove LuDaShi from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find LuDaShi 5.0 and click Uninstall.
Remove LuDaShi from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find LuDaShi 5.0, click Uninstall.
Remove LuDaShi from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall LuDaShi from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate LuDaShi 5.0 in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate LuDaShi 5.0 in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall LuDaShi
In some cases LuDaShi won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall LuDaShi. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing LuDaShi folder and files. This happens, because some process or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall LuDaShi in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove LuDaShi
Remove LuDaShi add-on from your browsers
Removing LuDaShi from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove LuDaShi extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find LuDaShi extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose LuDaShi extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove LuDaShi from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable LuDaShi, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable LuDaShi.
Generally, LuDaShi does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find LuDaShi extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension LuDaShi
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including LuDaShi. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.