What is Oasis Space
Oasis Space by Yontoo Technology Inc is advertising application. Developers promote it as useful add-on to enhance browsing experience. Oasis Space installs browser extensions in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer and displays ads and pop-ups. Advertisements are signed as “Ads by Oasis Space”, “brought by Oasis Space”, “powered by Oasis Space” and “Related search by Oasis Space”. These ads may lead to dangerous download and resources. Oasis Space is classified as Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP). We prepared easy step-by-step instructions that will help you to remove Oasis Space completely.
How Oasis Space infected your PC
Oasis Space is distributed via so-called “bundled” installers. This is when free programs of popular types, like downloaders, converters, players, archivers and other utilities offer to install additional software (adware, hijackers). As most users don’t pay attention to installation process, and there are millions of downloads of such software, Oasis Space got huge distribution. Use SpyHunter or MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to remove Oasis Space and other adware.
Download Oasis Space Removal Tool
To remove Oasis Space completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Oasis Space and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Oasis Space manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Oasis Space removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Oasis Space installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Oasis Space from Control Panel
To start removing Oasis Space you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Oasis Space from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Oasis Space.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Oasis Space from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Oasis Space and click Uninstall.
Remove Oasis Space from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Oasis Space, click Uninstall.
Remove Oasis Space from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Oasis Space from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Oasis Space in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Oasis Space in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Oasis Space
In some cases Oasis Space won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Oasis Space. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Oasis Space folder and files. This happens, because some file or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall Oasis Space in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Oasis Space
Remove Oasis Space add-on from your browsers
Removing Oasis Space from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Oasis Space extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find Oasis Space extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose Oasis Space extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Oasis Space from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Oasis Space, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Oasis Space.
Generally, Oasis Space does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Oasis Space or Oasis Space 2.0 extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Oasis Space files:
Oasis Space folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space
C:\Program Files\Oasis Space
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Oasis Space
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Oasis Space. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.