What is Outrageous Deal
Outrageous Deal by Yontoo Technology Inc is typical browser advertising add-on. It installs secretly and starts displaying ads and pop-ups to user. Outrageous Deal infects Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Ads by Outrageous Deal are not related to the websites they are shown on. They are generated in overlay, and content is based on user browsing history. This application is a threat to your privacy and we advise you to remove Outrageous Deal from your computer. We prepared easy removal guide.
How Outrageous Deal infected your PC
Outrageous Deal deceptively installs on computers along with free programs. This is called “bundled” installations. Free software installers offer user to install additional components such as toolbars, hijackers, browser add-ons and describe them as very useful apps. So some users don’t pay attention to such offers an skip them, or agree to install adware without knowing all the consequences.
Download Outrageous Deal Removal Tool
To remove Outrageous Deal completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Outrageous Deal and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Outrageous Deal manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Outrageous Deal removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Outrageous Deal installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Outrageous Deal from Control Panel
To start removing Outrageous Deal you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Outrageous Deal from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Outrageous Deal.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Outrageous Deal from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Outrageous Deal and click Uninstall.
Remove Outrageous Deal from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Outrageous Deal, click Uninstall.
Remove Outrageous Deal from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Outrageous Deal from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Outrageous Deal in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Outrageous Deal in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Outrageous Deal
In some cases Outrageous Deal won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Outrageous Deal. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Outrageous Deal folder and files. This happens, because some file or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes or uninstall Outrageous Deal in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting press F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Outrageous Deal
Remove Outrageous Deal add-on from your browsers
Removing Outrageous Deal from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Outrageous Deal extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Find Outrageous Deal extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Choose Outrageous Deal extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Outrageous Deal from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Outrageous Deal, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Outrageous Deal.
Generally, Outrageous Deal does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Outrageous Deal or Outrageous Deal 2.0 extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Outrageous Deal files:
Outrageous Deal folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal
C:\Program Files\Outrageous Deal
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Outrageous Deal
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Outrageous Deal. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.