What is Royal Raid
Royal Raid by Yontoo Technology Inc is advertising browser add-on. This program generates ads in browsers under the names “Ads by Royal Raid”, “brought by Royal Raid”, “powered by Royal Raid” or “Related Search by Royal Raid”. Such ads appear an different websites: social networks, shopping sites, inside Google search results page. Advertisements are based on user browsing habits and they promote sponsored products. Besides, Royal Raid often shows error message when you try to uninstall it from Control Panel. All this creates desire to remove Royal Raid, and we strongly recommend you to do it. We prepared simple guide, that shows how to remove Royal Raid adware from browsers and computer completely.
How Royal Raid infected your PC
Royal Raid installs without users consent. Usually it is bundled with third-party programs and installs secretly from user in the background. Royal Raid copies its files to Program Files, installs add-ons in Chrome and Firefox and installs service. With help of all this it starts displaying ads. To prevent this you need to inspect all steps of installation process when you install any program (especially free). You can also download and run SpyHunter 5 to remove Royal Raid and protect your PC. It will detect all files, registry keys and folders installed by Royal Raid and assist in their removal.
Download Royal Raid Removal Tool
To remove Royal Raid completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Royal Raid and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Royal Raid manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Royal Raid removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Royal Raid installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Royal Raid from Control Panel
To start removing Royal Raid you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Royal Raid from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Royal Raid.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Royal Raid from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Royal Raid and click Uninstall.
Remove Royal Raid from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Royal Raid, click Uninstall.
Remove Royal Raid from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Royal Raid from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Royal Raid in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Royal Raid in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Royal Raid
In some cases Royal Raid won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Royal Raid. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Royal Raid folder and files. This happens, because some file or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes or uninstall Royal Raid in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting press F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Royal Raid
Remove Royal Raid add-on from your browsers
Removing Royal Raid from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Royal Raid extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Find Royal Raid extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Choose Royal Raid extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Royal Raid from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Royal Raid, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Royal Raid.
Generally, Royal Raid does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Royal Raid or Royal Raid 2.0 extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Royal Raid files:
Royal Raid folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Raid
C:\Program Files\Royal Raid
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Royal Raid
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Royal Raid. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.