What is SD (Unlock11) Ransomware
If you are no longer able to access your files, then this is because ransomware infected your system. SD (Unlock11) Ransomware is not an exception since it ciphers users’ data with RSA + Salsa20 algorithm and adds brand new .[email@example.com].enc extension to each file. As an example, standard 1.mp4 will be renamed to 1.mp4.[firstname.lastname@example.org].enc after the encryption process is done. It is necessary to point out that .enc extension is more generic and has been exploited by several types of ransomware including MOTD, TrueCrypter, and Cryptohasyou. After successful encryption, the program automatically opens a ransom note ReadMeToDecrypte.txt, which contains the details on how to decrypt your data.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR FILES INSTRUCTION
We are realy sorry to inform you that ALL YOUR FILES WERE ENCRYPTED
by our automatic software. It became possible because of bad server security.
Please don't worry, we can help you to RESTORE your server to original
state and decrypt all your files quickly and safely!
Files are not broken!!!
Files were encrypted with AES-128+RSA-2048 crypto algorithms.
There is no way to decrypt your files without unique decryption key and special software. Your unique decryption key is securely stored on our server.
* Please note that all the attempts to recover your files by yourself or using third party tools will result only in irrevocable loss of your data!
* Please note that you can recover files only with your unique decryption key, which stored on our server.
HOW TO RECOVER FILES???
Please write us to the e-mail (write on English or use professional translator):
We recommed you to attach 3 encrypted files to your message. We will demonstrate that we can recover your files.
* Please note that files must not contain any valuable information and their total size must be less than 5Mb.
Please be sure that we will find common languge. We will restore all the data and give you recommedations how to configure the protection of your server.
Some versions of SD replace desktop wallpaper for displaying the ransom information. In both cases, to unlock the affected files, users should reach out to cybercriminals via email@example.com. You are also allowed to attach 3 files (less than 5MB) so that swindlers could prove they can be trusted. After sending a message, you will be presumably required to pay a specific sum to unlock your data. Furthermore, they will give you recommendations on how to protect yourself from further attacks. Unfortunately, there is no other option at this moment to decrypt files configured by SD Ransomware without paying the ransom and getting the private keys. The best solution is either deleting SD ransomware from your computer and recovering data saved on external backups or waiting until a legitimate decryptor will be released later.
How SD (Unlock11) Ransomware infected your computer
- Download SD (Unlock11) Ransomware Removal Tool
- Get decryption tool for .[firstname.lastname@example.org].enc files
- Recover encrypted files with Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- Restore encrypted files with Windows Previous Versions
- Restore files with Shadow Explorer
- How to protect from threats like SD (Unlock11) Ransomware
Download Removal Tool
To remove SD (Unlock11) Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use WiperSoft AntiSpyware from WiperSoft. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of SD (Unlock11) Ransomware and prevents future infections by similar viruses.
Alternative Removal Tool
To remove SD (Unlock11) Ransomware completely, we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of SD (Unlock11) Ransomware. The trial version of SpyHunter 5 offers virus scan and 1-time removal for FREE.
SD (Unlock11) Ransomware files:
SD (Unlock11) Ransomware registry keys:
How to decrypt and restore .[email@example.com].enc files
Use automated decryptors
Download Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor
Use following tool from Kaspersky called Rakhni Decryptor, that can decrypt .[firstname.lastname@example.org].enc files. Download it here:
There is no purpose to pay the ransom because there is no guarantee you will receive the key, but you will put your bank credentials at risk.
Dr.Web Rescue Pack
Famous antivirus vendor Dr. Web provides free decryption service for the owners of its products: Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite. Other users can ask for help in the decryption of .[email@example.com].enc files by uploading samples to Dr. Web Ransomware Decryption Service. Analyzing of files will be performed free of charge and if files are decryptable, all you need to do is purchase a 2-year license of Dr.Web Security Space worth $120 or less. Otherwise, you don’t have to pay.
If you are infected with SD (Unlock11) Ransomware and removed it from your computer you can try to decrypt your files. Antivirus vendors and individuals create free decryptors for some crypto-lockers. To attempt to decrypt them manually you can do the following:
Use Stellar Data Recovery Professional to restore .[firstname.lastname@example.org].enc files
- Download Stellar Data Recovery Professional.
- Click Recover Data button.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next button.
- Choose location where you would like to restore files from and click Scan button.
- Preview found files, choose ones you will restore and click Recover.
Using Windows Previous Versions option:
- Right-click on infected file and choose Properties.
- Select Previous Versions tab.
- Choose particular version of the file and click Copy.
- To restore the selected file and replace the existing one, click on the Restore button.
- In case there is no items in the list choose alternative method.
Using Shadow Explorer:
- Download Shadow Explorer program.
- Run it and you will see screen listing of all the drives and the dates that shadow copy was created.
- Select the drive and date that you want to restore from.
- Right-click on a folder name and select Export.
- In case there are no other dates in the list, choose alternative method.
If you are using Dropbox:
- Login to the DropBox website and go to the folder that contains encrypted files.
- Right-click on the encrypted file and select Previous Versions.
- Select the version of the file you wish to restore and click on the Restore button.
How to protect computer from viruses, like SD (Unlock11) Ransomware, in future
1. Get special anti-ransomware software
Use BitDefender Anti-Ransomware
Famous antivirus vendor BitDefender released free tool, that will help you with active anti-ransomware protection, as additional shield to your current protection. It will not conflict with bigger security applications. If you are searching complete internet security solution consider upgrading to full version of BitDefender Internet Security 2018.
2. Back up your files
As an additional way to save your files, we recommend online backup. Local storages, such as hard drives, SSDs, flash drives or remote network storages can be instantly infected by the virus once plugged in or connected to. SD Unlock11 Ransomware uses some techniques to exploit this. One of the best services and programs for easy automatic online backup is iDrive. It has the most profitable terms and simple interface. You can read more about iDrive cloud backup and storage here.
3. Do not open spam e-mails and protect your mailbox
Malicious attachments to spam or phishing e-mails is most popular method of ransomware distribution. Using spam filters and creating anti-spam rules is good practice. One of the world leaders in anti-spam protection is MailWasher Pro. It works with various desktop applications, and provides very high level of anti-spam protection.