What is Spice Nice
Spice Nice by Yontoo Technology Inc is browser extension designed to show commercial ads and pop-ups in browsers. Spice Nice works under Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is promoted as add-on for searching discounts and deals on shopping sites, but in reality, Spice Nice generates ads inside of Google search results and on various regular websites. Ads are signed specifically: “Ads by Spice Nice”, “Related Search by Spice Nice”, “powered by Spice Nice” or “brought by Spice Nice”. Usually, advertisements promote software and websites related to the contents of visited websites. Spice Nice tracks user online activity and may share this private data with third party advertisers. It is strongly recommended to remove Spice Nice from your computer.
How Spice Nice infected your PC
Spice Nice adware as other programs of this type can infiltrate your PC with various programs that users install day to day. Programs like uTorrent, Daemon Tools, Youtube Downloader and many other free programs are bundled with toolbars, hijackers, adware and scare-ware. You need to be careful during installation routine, do not skip installation windows, read user agreements and decline promotional offers. To defend against malware use SpyHunter 5 that can block installation of unwanted apps and remove existing threats like Spice Nice.
Download Spice Nice Removal Tool
To remove Spice Nice completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Spice Nice and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Spice Nice manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Spice Nice removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Spice Nice installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Spice Nice from Control Panel
To start removing Spice Nice you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Spice Nice from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Spice Nice.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Spice Nice from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Spice Nice and click Uninstall.
Remove Spice Nice from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Spice Nice, click Uninstall.
Remove Spice Nice from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Spice Nice from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Spice Nice in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Spice Nice in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Spice Nice
In some cases Spice Nice won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Spice Nice. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Spice Nice folder and files. This happens, because some process or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall Spice Nice in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Spice Nice
Remove Spice Nice add-on from your browsers
Removing Spice Nice from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Spice Nice extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find Spice Nice extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose Spice Nice extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Spice Nice from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Spice Nice, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Spice Nice.
Generally, Spice Nice does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Spice Nice extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Spice Nice files:
Spice Nice folders:
C:\Program Files\Spice Nice\
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Spice Nice
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Spice Nice. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.