What is SpyHunter 5
Born and raised by Enigma Software Group USA, LLC, Spyhunter 5 is anti-spyware software that actively focuses on detecting the most stealthy spyware and malware attacks that have been chasing lots of users these days. To illustrate, SpyHunter consistently expands its malware database that includes adware, browser hijackers, potentially unwanted applications, ransomware, trojans, rootkits, worms, keyloggers, and other malicious pieces. SpyHunter 5 is the latest version that has undergone significant changes compared to previous editions. Through the scrupulously done testification, we have managed to identify both the strongest and slackest sights of SpyHunter 5 that are going to be discussed in the article below.
- Malware Detection & Removal. As mentioned above, SpyHunter 5 has been delivering high-quality detection and malware elimination by using lately-designed technologies.
- Advanced Removal Capabilities. SpyHunter’s advanced removal algorithms utilize a customized low-level OS that operates beyond Windows to effectively fend off stubborn threats.
- Refreshing Malware Definition Updates. SpyHunter regularly advances through the list of new threats that can make up danger for your privacy.
- 24/7 Customer Support. SpyHunter comes with real-time assistance that can be used in case the program is not able to automatically get rid of specific viruses. The customer support will guide you through one-on-one interaction and potentially help you resolve the faced issues.
- Custom Malware Fixes. This one is mouth-watering because there are not so many rivals that provide the same feature. In fact, it is an amazing addition to the previous function that allows users to send a report of unknown and unremovable malware to SpuHunter’s technicians so that they could manually create an individual fix.
Having an official checkmark from one of the leading Anti-malware labs can be one of the testaments to the program’s effectiveness. And SpyHunter 5 is certainly one of those. The latest edition has emulated a couple of approved certificates from the previous ones. To illustrate, In January 2017, AV-Test performed a test of Enigma Software Group SpyHunter remediation capabilities. The test has been run on a clean Windows 7 (SP1, 64-bit). The same disk image was used on several identical PCs. The examination comprised 20 samples and was divided into two phases.
The 1st phase implied infecting the system with malware and therefore scanning the computer for threats and removing them as a result. The 2nd stage was inclined to turn off the AV to let infiltrate the system. After that AV-testing loop was enabled and they tried to remediate the PC once again and scan for the threats. Amazingly, SpyHunter scored flawlessly in both test stages and managed to clean 20 out of 20 samples completely. SpyHunter cleaned all active parts as well as all dropped files of the malware on the system.
Of course, there is not a single product that could be perfectly polished and acted without any hiccups. For example, SpyHunter 5 does not provide high-end real-time protection. However, it can become a great addition alongside traditional Anti-malware software that offsets all of its downsides.
SpyHunter would not capitalize on their invention if it wasn’t a paid software. This is why most of the features can be accessed only once acquiring the full version on your hands. The one-year subscription starts at 42$ or 7$ a month. However, the malware detection feature can operate at no cost meaning that you can spend time on manual removal of viruses. Alternatively, if you desire to save your time on removing malware, you will have to opt for the paid version.
SpyHunter 5 covers the entire spectrum of Windows editions starting from ancient XP and ending with the latest Windows 11. It is delivered for both 32-bit & 64-bit options.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- 1 GHz CPU or faster.
- 1 GB of RAM or more.
- 200 MB of available hard-disk space or more.
It is certainly the case that SpyHunter 5 deserves a solid spot around its rivals. If you need fast one-time virus detection and elimination, then SpyHunter is designed for you. However, with a scarcity of real-time preservation features, SpyHunter can only become a great combination with some other malware-fighting tools to ensure stalwart protection for your system.