What is Browse Pulse
Browse Pulse by Yontoo Technology Inc adware browser extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and add-on for Internet Explorer. After installation it inserts ads on your browser pages. It adds extra ads in search engine results, creates pop-ups on any website you visit. Ads say “Browse Pulse ads” or “Powered by browse pulse”. Advertising of Browse Pulse is very annoying and slows down your internet surfing. Besides, standard uninstall function does not work properly, as plugin continues reappearing. Read instructions below to remove Browse Pulse completely.
How Browse Pulse infected your PC
Browse Pulse is installed along with other free software via “download managers”. During installation you can be offered to install Browse Pulse (see picture below).
If you click “Next” button, it will be installed on your PC. Users usually think, that this step is a part of installation of initial program. However, it is recommended to decline such offers, as they usually contain adware or low-quality programs.
Download Browse Pulse Removal Tool
To remove Browse Pulse completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Browse Pulse and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Browse Pulse manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Browse Pulse removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Browse Pulse installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Browse Pulse from Control Panel
To start removing Browse Pulse you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Browse Pulse from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Browse Pulse.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Browse Pulse from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Browse Pulse and click Uninstall.
Remove Browse Pulse from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Browse Pulse, click Uninstall.
Cannot uninstall Browse Pulse
In some cases Browse Pulse won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Browse Pulse. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Browse Pulse folder and files. This happens, because process BrowsePulseBHO.dll or service updateBrowsePulse.exe does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall Browse Pulse in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Browse Pulse
Remove Browse Pulse add-on from your browsers
Removing Browse Pulse from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Browse Pulse extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find Browse Pulse extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose Browse Pulse extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Browse Pulse from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Browse Pulse, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Browse Pulse.
Generally, Browse Pulse does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Browse Pulse extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Browse Pulse
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extension with bad rating including Browse Pulse. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.