What is Constant Fun
Constant Fun by Yontoo Technology Inc is adware program. This is browser extension that is designed to create various types of ads in browsers. Constant Fun shows its activity in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It creates ad banners named like “Ads by Constant Fun”, “brought by Constant Fun”, “powered by Constant Fun” or “Related Search by Constant Fun”. Ads may appear on the sidebar or bottom of the browser window on different websites: social networks, video sites, shopping sites and search engines. Ads inside Google search are most annoying. Read the following guide to remove Constant Fun completely.
How Constant Fun infected your PC
Constant Fun can get on your PC with freeware. Some utilities like video or audio converters, downloaders may install adware or hijackers in a bundle. Users have an option to avoid this, but usually skip installation steps. Installation process of Constant Fun runs in the background. SpyHunter 5 Malware Suite can remove existing infection of Constant Fun and defend system from potential infection.
Download Constant Fun Removal Tool
To remove Constant Fun completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Constant Fun and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Constant Fun manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Constant Fun removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Constant Fun installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Constant Fun from Control Panel
To start removing Constant Fun you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use CleanMyPC to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Constant Fun from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Constant Fun.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Constant Fun from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Constant Fun and click Uninstall.
Remove Constant Fun from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Constant Fun, click Uninstall.
Remove Constant Fun from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Constant Fun from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Constant Fun in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Constant Fun in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Constant Fun
In some cases Constant Fun won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Constant Fun. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Constant Fun folder and files. This happens, because some file or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall Constant Fun in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Constant Fun
Remove Constant Fun add-on from your browsers
Removing Constant Fun from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Constant Fun extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Find Constant Fun extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Choose Constant Fun extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Constant Fun from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Constant Fun, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Constant Fun.
Generally, Constant Fun does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Constant Fun or Constant Fun 2.0 extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Constant Fun files:
Constant Fun folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Fun
C:\Program Files\Constant Fun
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Constant Fun
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Constant Fun. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.