What is Loot Find
How Loot Find infected your PC
Loot Find installs in the background when you download or install free software from unverified sources. Actually, huge part of all free software available is “bundled” with adware like Loot Find or similar. To prevent installation of PUPs (potentially unwanted programs), you can use several methods. Check all the windows appearing during installation of this or that software and decline promotional offers. Or use assistance of antimalware with bundle protection. One of the best is SpyHunter 5 (button below) or other alternatives (MalwareBytes AntiMalware, Reason Core Security).
Download Loot Find Removal Tool
To remove Loot Find completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Loot Find and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Loot Find manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Loot Find removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Loot Find installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Loot Find from Control Panel
To start removing Loot Find you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Loot Find from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Loot Find.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Loot Find from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Loot Find and click Uninstall.
Remove Loot Find from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Loot Find, click Uninstall.
Remove Loot Find from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Loot Find from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Loot Find in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Loot Find in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Loot Find
In some cases Loot Find won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Loot Find. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Loot Find folder and files. This happens, because some file or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes or uninstall Loot Find in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting press F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Loot Find
>> See detailed instructions and video tutorial on how to boot in Safe Mode
Remove Loot Find add-on from your browsers
Removing Loot Find from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Loot Find extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Find Loot Find extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Choose Loot Find extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Loot Find from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Loot Find, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Loot Find.
Generally, Loot Find does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Loot Find or Loot Find 2.0 extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Loot Find files:
Loot Find folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Loot Find
C:\Program Files\Loot Find
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Loot Find
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Loot Find. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.