What is Lucky Bright
Lucky Bright by Yontoo Technology Inc is browser add-on classified as potentially unwanted application or adware. Why? Because Lucky Bright creates ads. pop-ups in browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer), tracks your online activity and creates other inconveniences when you browse the web. And it installs without user permission. Ads by Lucky Bright can be different: “Related Search by Lucky Bright” links on the left side, or “Lucky Bright Ads” pop-ups on the right side. Contents of this ads are not related to the website you visit and may contain links to harmful resources. Remove Lucky Bright adware using step-by-step guide on this page.
How Lucky Bright infected your PC
Lucky Bright as typical browser adware installs invisibly from user. It happens when user download or installs freeware. Freeware programs are bundled with adware, hijackers, toolbars and other types of unwanted apps. With help of this they monetize free traffic, and get paid for user clicks on ads generated by adware like Lucky Bright. To avoid such software you need to be careful during installation of new program, Adobe and Java updates. To protect your PC from such infections or to remove Lucky Bright from browsers use SpyHunter 5 or MalwareBytes AntiMalware.
Download Lucky Bright Removal Tool
To remove Lucky Bright completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Lucky Bright and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Lucky Bright manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Lucky Bright removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Lucky Bright installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Lucky Bright from Control Panel
To start removing Lucky Bright you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Lucky Bright from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Lucky Bright.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Lucky Bright from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Lucky Bright and click Uninstall.
Remove Lucky Bright from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Lucky Bright, click Uninstall.
Remove Lucky Bright from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Lucky Bright from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Lucky Bright in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Lucky Bright in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Lucky Bright
In some cases Lucky Bright won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Lucky Bright. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Lucky Bright folder and files. This happens, because some file or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes or uninstall Lucky Bright in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting press F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Lucky Bright
Remove Lucky Bright add-on from your browsers
Removing Lucky Bright from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Lucky Bright extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Find Lucky Bright extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste)
- Choose Lucky Bright extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Lucky Bright from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Lucky Bright, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Lucky Bright.
Generally, Lucky Bright does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Lucky Bright or Lucky Bright 2.0 extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Lucky Bright files:
Lucky Bright folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Bright
C:\Program Files\Lucky Bright
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Lucky Bright
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Lucky Bright. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.