What is UltraCoupon
UltraCoupon by WebPick Internet Holdings Ltd is browser add-on that serves ads in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is not a virus or worm. UltraCoupon even may seem useful, from how it is advertised. However, it is classified as adware, as it displays ads, pop-ups and banners without user will. Additionally, it installs without users intent. In this article I will show how to uninstall UltraCoupon from your computer.
How UltraCoupon infected your PC
UltraCoupon is attached to free programs installers. It starts hidden installation in the background and installs extensions in your browsers and copies files in certain folders. To avoid such problems, you need to inspect every installation windows of programs you set up. Then you need to uncheck checkboxes that say UltraCoupon will be installed or decline its offer.
Download UltraCoupon Removal Tool
To remove UltraCoupon completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of UltraCoupon and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove UltraCoupon manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full UltraCoupon removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of UltraCoupon installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove UltraCoupon from Control Panel
To start removing UltraCoupon you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove UltraCoupon from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find UltraCoupon.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove UltraCoupon from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find UltraCoupon and click Uninstall.
Remove UltraCoupon from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find UltraCoupon, click Uninstall.
Cannot uninstall UltraCoupon
In some cases UltraCoupon won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall UltraCoupon. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing UltraCoupon folder and files. This happens, because process UltraCoupon.exe or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall UltraCoupon in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove UltraCoupon
Remove UltraCoupon add-on from your browsers
Removing UltraCoupon from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove UltraCoupon extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find UltraCoupon extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose UltraCoupon extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove UltraCoupon from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable UltraCoupon, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable UltraCoupon.
Generally, UltraCoupon does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find UltraCoupon extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension UltraCoupon
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including UltraCoupon. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.