What is Jungle Net
Jungle Net by Yontoo Technology Inc is obtrusive adware that injects advertising into pages you browse. It does it with help of extensions that Jungle Net installs in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Jungle Net ads may be created in multiple variations – “Ads by Jungle Net”, “brought by Jungle Net” or “Powered by Jungle Net” banners and pop-ups appear randomly. Contents of this windows are usually promotional. Read tutorial below, to remove Jungle Net adware from Windows PC.
How Jungle Net infected your PC
Main distribution sources of adware like Jungle Net are free programs installers. Developers include adware in the installation package of their soft. This technique is called bundling. Regular users tend to download and install free software. Many users are not experienced enough to separate the wheat from the chaff and just click “Next” buttons and accept what they are offered. In fact, Jungle Net is pure adware, that does not contain useful functionality. In addition, regular antiviruses cannot remove Jungle Net. Download SpyHunter 5 below, to remove this threat.
Download Jungle Net Removal Tool
To remove Jungle Net completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 from EnigmaSoft Limited. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Jungle Net and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Jungle Net manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Jungle Net removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Jungle Net installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Jungle Net from Control Panel
To start removing Jungle Net you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use IObit Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Jungle Net from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Jungle Net.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Jungle Net from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Jungle Net and click Uninstall.
Remove Jungle Net from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Jungle Net, click Uninstall.
Remove Jungle Net from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Jungle Net from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Jungle Net in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Jungle Net in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Jungle Net
In some cases Jungle Net won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Jungle Net. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Jungle Net folder and files. This happens, because file JungleNetbho.dll or service updateJungleNet.exe does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 5 or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall Jungle Net in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Jungle Net
Remove Jungle Net add-on from your browsers
Removing Jungle Net from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Jungle Net extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find Jungle Net extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose Jungle Net extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Jungle Net from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Jungle Net, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Jungle Net.
Generally, Jungle Net does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Jungle Net extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Jungle Net files:
Jungle Net folders:
C:\Program Files\Jungle Net
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Jungle Net
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Jungle Net. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.