What is Cookies Control
How Cookies Control infected your PC
Cookies Control is usually bundled with free software, but can also be installed via malicious Java scripts, while you visit certain websites. Mention that using game cracks, software keygens, torrent software increases the risk of infection with malware like Cookies Control. Antivirus programs cannot effectively protect your PC from this type of adware or remove existing infection. That is why we recommend you to use SpyHunter or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Download Cookies Control Removal Tool
To remove Cookies Control completely we recommend you to use SpyHunter from EnigmaSoftware Group LLC. It detects and removes all files, folders and registry keys of Cookies Control and several millions of other adware, hijackers, toolbars.
Remove Cookies Control manually for free
Here is manual step-by-step tutorial for full Cookies Control removal from your computer. This works 99% and was checked with the latest versions of Cookies Control installer on operating systems with latest updates and browser versions.
Remove Cookies Control from Control Panel
To start removing Cookies Control you should remove it using Control Panel. It should uninstall correctly, however, we recommend you to use Revo Uninstaller Pro to clean leftover items after uninstalling. Here are instructions for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Remove Cookies Control from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Cookies Control.
- Click Uninstall.
Remove Cookies Control from Windows 7:
- Click Start button.
- Then go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Cookies Control and click Uninstall.
Remove Cookies Control from Windows 8:
- Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Cookies Control, click Uninstall.
Remove Cookies Control from Windows 10:
There are 2 ways to uninstall Cookies Control from Windows 10
- Click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Settings.
- Click on the System tile.
- Click Apps & features and locate Cookies Control in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button near it.
Way two (classic)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- In opened menu choose Programs and Features.
- Locate Cookies Control in the list.
- Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
Cannot uninstall Cookies Control
In some cases Cookies Control won’t uninstall and gives you message that “You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Cookies Control. Please, contact your system administrator” when you try to remove it from Control Panel or “Access denied” error when removing Cookies Control folder and files. This happens, because some process or service does not allow you to do it. In this case I will recommend you to use SpyHunter 4 or Malwarebytes AntiMalware or uninstall Cookies Control in Safe Mode. To boot in Safe Mode do the following:
- Reboot your computer.
- While it starts booting type F8 button.
- This will open Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Choose Safe Mode and wait until Windows loads.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and remove Cookies Control
Remove Cookies Control add-on from your browsers
Removing Cookies Control from Control Panel often does not bring desired effect. It is browser extension and it may still be active in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here are instructions on how to remove Cookies Control extension from your browsers manually.
- Start Google Chrome browser
- In address box type (or copy-paste) chrome://extensions/.
- Find Cookies Control extension.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In address box type (or copy-paste) about:addons.
- Choose Cookies Control extension.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Internet Explorer (9, 10, 11):
Note: There is no feature to remove browser extensions from browser in latest version of Internet Explorer. To remove Cookies Control from Internet Explorer, please, perform instructions for uninstalling program from Control Panel. To disable Cookies Control, please, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on gear/asterisk icon in the top-right corner.
- In opened menu Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Cookies Control.
Generally, Cookies Control does not install in Opera browser however you can always double check. Do the following:
- Start Opera browser.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions.
- Find Cookies Control extension.
- Click Uninstall button.
Remove following files and folders
Cookies Control files:
Cookies Control folders:
C:\Program Files\Cookies Control\
Alternative way to remove adware browser extension Cookies Control
For safe and effective browser extension removal use avast! Browser Cleanup utility. Run it with administrator privileges and remove all extensions with bad rating including Cookies Control. You can also reset your browser settings for each of your browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.